The Music Club aims to promote taste and talent amongst AUM students by organizing concerts, workshops and performances. It offers practice spaces and a wide array of instruments which are safely stored; an opportunity for students to come together and discuss music; and a chance to perform and showcase their talents at events throughout the year.Meetings are held once a week for each instrumental or vocal group. Singers and instrument players meet on different days of the week. Apart from these meetings, other meetings are scheduled based on the individual needs of students.
AUM Music Club focuses on cultivation of musical talent around the university campus. Students get to participate and exposed to various musical activities throughout the academic years, develop and acquire rich array of musical skills. AUM Music Club is a precious part of the diverse life on campus, where the musical talent grows and where the leadership and inclusiveness get literally practiced and encouraged through the practicing sessions, club meetings and concert performances.
- To engage musically talented/experienced students in club’s activities
- To maintain the progress in their musical skills throughout the academic years
- To bring the theoretical knowledge obtained in music courses into practice
- To develop organizational skills in students through creating bands and managing concerts
- To foster leadership skills in students through practicalities of musical performances
- To develop critical listening and analyzing skills, and enhance the enjoyment for music
This club is available at -